Are you trying to reach church leaders with compelling writing and content marketing?
My name is Deborah Ike and I am a freelance writer for businesses and publications that serve churches.
I deliver content that is research-backed, consistent with your brand, and at a price that delivers true value.
What my clients say about me
If you’ve ever looked into hiring a copywriter, you know it’s kind of like buying a scratch off – you don’t know if it’s going to be good or bad until it’s too late. After hiring 10+ copywriters (that at the time, I thought were all rockstars), we initiated conversation with Deborah. It only took one meeting for us to realize that we weren’t hiring just a copywriter, we hired a project manager that happens to produce killer, relevant content. Every. Single. Time.
Stu Baker-CEO/Founder, NewFire Giving
Deborah has worked with our media for several years and over that time she has never failed to provide excellence in her work, professionalism in her approach and flawlessness in meeting deadlines. Deborah has been a valuable asset in providing reliable content that reflects her business expertise in running a successful ministry.
Alison Istnick-Managing Editor, Worship Facilities Magazine
Deborah brings knowledge, research, and skill to every project and we’re happy to work with her. She has tackled every topic with care and consistently provides excellent work. If you’ve got a writing need, I’m confident Deborah could help you.
Michael Lukaszewski-CEO of Church Fuel
We’ve been working with Deborah for more than three years now, and I couldn’t be happier with her work. Deborah writes church business administration stories for one of our partners, The Church Network. Her stories are always informative and well-written, and I could practically set a clock by her hitting her deadlines.
Ronnie Richard-Publication Manager, Multibriefs
Here is a small sample of my recent work:
- Do you do your own research or do we need to provide you with that information? I’ll research the topic and include cited sources with the completed project. If you already have research you’d like me to incorporate into the article, I’m happy to do that as well.
- What topics do you usually cover? I’m well-versed in a variety of topics related to church administration such as Volunteer Management, Event Planning, Project Management, Risk Management, Technology (including church management systems, church apps, and more), and Financial Management. I also enjoy tackling new projects during which I interview subject matter experts and present their tips to your audience.
- What’s your typical turn-around time for writing projects? My turn-around time depends on the complexity of the project and what I’ve already committed to complete for other clients. However, I can fit in rush projects at times and will always work to find a way to meet your deadline. If I’m not 100% confident I can complete your project in the timing needed and with excellence, I’ll let you know immediately and will work to refer you to a freelancer I trust who may be able to assist you.
- What if you’ve already covered a topic we want you to address? Your business has a unique audience and way of communicating to that audience. As I write for your organization, I’ll approach your chosen topic to reflect that uniqueness. There are numerous posts on church leadership, for example. However, each one can take a different approach to reach a specific audience.
Want to work with me? Here’s what happens next:
- Click on the “Work with me” button below.
- Fill out the short form to let me know how I can help your organization.
- I’ll contact you to setup a quick call. We’ll discuss the content you need, timelines, and pricing.